"Let them be Little"
- Early Childhood education is the first step in the ladder of education
- Findings from Neuro Science research on early learning and the brain provide concrete evidence of why early learning is important and how children learn best.
- The first five years of an individual's life are critical phase for brain development, and therefore, the best time for early learning.
- It lays the foundation for lifelong learning and overall development.
- Our early Childhood Education Curriculum is a design of activities, games and experiences planned and developed by our teachers to help our young children increase their competence.
- In order to develop to his or her full potential, your child needs a stimulating environment.
- We provide an environment which gives your child opportunities for meaningful and enriching interactions with adults and others in the peer group.
- It also provides emotional security to ALL children
Little Oaks Nursery is a part of Royal Oaks World School Aurangabad offering a four year foundational programme designed to promote all around development of young children. In essence, these foundations serve as a cornerstone for children’s learning and development and use a combination of formal educational coursework on early learning and development along with other sources of information.
Since competencies vary from child to child, our foundational programme blends independent learning along with guided activities. Through innovative teaching and research based methods, namely Montessori and Play way, these unique pathways of learning identify and describe-knowledge and skills-which children of these age groups typically move along during the preschool years.
Thus, Play is as an integral part of the curriculum and our activities encourage them towards active exploration and experimentation.
To serve all children, the pre-primary programme provides appropriate social interactions, experiences and environments to sensitively assist each child’s learning development.
Aims and Objectives of our Pre school Curriculum
- We aim to develop in your child a good physique, muscular coordination and basic motor skills.
- To develop in your child good health habits and basic skills for personal adjustments such as dressing, eating, washing etc.
- To help your child attain social attitudes and manners.
- To encourage your child in healthy group participation and sensitive to the rights and privileges of others.
- To help your child develop emotional maturity by guiding him or her to express, understand, accept and control his or her feelings and emotions.
- To encourage independence and self - expression.
- To develop your child to express his or her thoughts and feeling in fluent, correct, clear speech.
Early Learning at Royal Oaks
- What children will learn
- A carefully crafted curriculum that is fresh, modern and appealing to all our pupils.
A quality curriculum
- How children will learn
- A dynamic and interactive learning process where our children are encouraged to explore experiment and challenge the status quo.
Well defined learning process
- How to teach and encourage children to learn?
- Highly trained teachers who develop learning through a process that is reflective and gently guide pupils to think for themselves.
Age appropriate pedagogy and transactional processes.
- How to create a learning environment?
- A classroom environment that is nurturing, caring, collaborative and where the child is happy, confident and guided towards lifelong learning.
Appropriate learning environment
- How to know that children are learning and what learning has happened
- Collective data is studied and understood by teachers in order to provide improvement and enrichment activities so that NO child is left behind.
Well-designed assessment strategies
Whole Day Programme
Our pre-primary grades:
- Toddlers: 1.8 yrs upto 2.8yrs
- Nursery: 2.8 yrs to 4 yrs
- J.kg: 4 yrs to 5 yrs
- S.kg: 5 yrs to 6 yrs
As the children walk into the class and settle down in their places, they are greeted by the teacher. A typical day in school has the following activities:
- Prayer time
- Montessori and Independent play / sand and water play
- Outdoor Activity / Activity Centre
- Circle Time, Music and Rhyme Time
- Theme time
- Language and Number Development
We at Little Oaks believe that children should enjoy their childhood yet become confident and independent- our motto is ‘Let them be little’.