About Royal Oaks World School
Opening our doors from June 2017, Royal Oaks World School, a co-educational K-12 school, is fast becoming an effective centre of educational activity in Aurangabad. Built on a lush green campus, the school is strategically located near Deolai Chowk on beed by pass along NH 211, it is exquisitely designed such that it blends modern architectural innovations with time honoured values enhancing the essence of learning. At Royal Oaks, we understand that every child is unique. Therefore, it is our aim to provide a learning environment that would help each individual student realise his/her talent and potential.
We provide them with unique opportunities to integrate knowledge and skills so that they can confidently explore and create new avenues of knowledge that are required for becoming a successful 21st century global citizen . Moreover, we seek to instill in our students timeless qualities of character:- compassion, integrity, collaboration and pluralism.
The school has a trendsetting infrastructure built with the aim to become environment friendly. Our buildings and classrooms are bright and airy as we optimally use solar power to generate all our energy needs.
Our classrooms, libraries and activity rooms are large and spacious with comfortable, Safe and appropriate furniture and a variety of teaching aids making learning fun for students. Additionally, each block has open space that help add value to the educational experience. Besides the school has an excellent outdoor facility offering various sports, an open amphi theatre and swimming pool. Committed to academic success, the school takes utmost care to ensure that the students achieve highest levels of progress in all spheres of development- spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical.
We at, Royal Oaks World School, are committed to the educational goals and values that align with those of the global educational community- academic excellence, researched focused application and creative innovation. To achieve same we would:
- Ensure Teaching learning processes that promote Creativity, innovation, and a desire to challenge both what and how we teach and in the intellectual ambitions of the school itself
- Enhance Student engagement and orient students' academic experiences to help them become critically engaged citizens dedicated to solving problems and contributing to the society and the world at large.
We will embrace these principles and innovate to address educational needs that 21st century students require to solve complex problems, pursue more fluid and flexible career pathways, and collaboratively become agents of change.
Aims of the Curriculum
The Curriculum aims to enable Children to :
- Become successful learners who enjoy learning.
- Successfully apply core concepts learnt from various subjects.
- Understand texts of different subjects so as to communicate knowledge and ideas in ways specific to the subject.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
- Use technology to access and provide information and to communicate with others.
- Understand cross-curricular linkages- connect learning across subject areas.
- Become confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Become responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- Understand and apply knowledge to real life experiences.
- Develop a sense of responsibility towards others.
- Function successfully in the local and world community.
- Respect diversity(in terms of religion, gender, colour, regions etc. And differences of opinions and beliefs)
- Exhibit sensitivity towards environmental issues.
- Learn to manage and utilise resources judiciously.
Our Royal Oaks World School logo interprets the goals as well as the vision- mission of the school. The oak tree is a metaphor for qualities of character- strength, endurance, courage, generosity, integrity, honesty and compassion. The symbols are a creative representation of academic excellence- in wisdom, in skills, in knowledge and in values. The circular Blue and Red aureole provides an all encompassing environment for development-spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical.